Cullman County Road Department

Keeping Cullman County Roads Moving Forward!

CR38 work

Frequently Asked Questions

  • I have reported a pothole in the road. What happens next?
    • Answer: The pothole repair request is issued to the area's supervisor who will make the necessary arrangements for repair, as soon as possible.
  • Is there any thing that the Road Department can do about the ditch in front of my house?
    • Answer: The proper arrangements can be made to correct drainage problems.
  • What about mowing the right-of-way?
    • Answer: The area supervisor visits the area and makes arrangements to have vegetation controlled.
  • What about roadside litter or debris?
  • Which division or camp should I call when I have a problem?
    • Answer: All Road Department related contact information is located on our Contact Page. All road issues can be addressed by calling the main office number.
Contact Us Through Action Center